Water Heater Repair Specialists
Did you step into a cold shower this morning? Depending on the type of water heater you have, your unit might have stopped heating water for any number of reasons. With a gas heater, the pilot light could be out. An electric heater could have a faulty heating element. Whatever the problem, when you need fast, effective water heater repair in Colorado Springs, CO, you want to turn to the trusted and reliable team at The Happy Plumber Company. Here are a few reasons why our customers consider us to be reliable:
- All our technicians are licensed plumbers
- We prioritize our customer’s investments
- We are committed to customer satisfaction, professionalism and sustainability
Moreover, we follow these core values as part of our unique customer-centered approach:
- Positive attitude
Our team of experienced and licensed professionals blends their expertise with cutting-edge tools to offer unparalleled water heater services. From simple repairs to complex installations, we promise to make certain that your water heater remains efficient, safe, and dependable. You can learn more about us or schedule a service appointment by calling (719) 426-6030.
Our Water Heater Repair and Installation Services
If your water heater is malfunctioning, and you’re searching for a local and dependable company for water heater repair in Colorado Springs, CO, your reliable choice is The Happy Plumber Company. If you are looking for fast, effective service, give us a call at (719) 426-6030.
Whether your system is gas or electric, standard tank or tankless, our team is experienced in a full range of water heater repairs. If your thermostat is malfunctioning or your pilot light is failing, our team is available to help. Our services are thorough. We check everything from valves to connections to sediment levels, along with temperature settings and water pressure. Some common issues we encounter on calls include:
- No or low hot water: Anything from sediment build-up to a malfunctioning heating system to a broken dip tube could cause your water heater to produce no or low hot water. An undersized water heater also may be responsible for low heat.
- Leaks: Faulty temperature and pressure relief valves, as well as excessive pressure or overheating, can cause your water heater to leak. In some cases, leaks can be resolved by adjusting pipes or the thermostat. In other instances, parts like gaskets may need to be replaced. A leak in your main water line could also affect the water pressure in the water heater and the rest of the plumbing system.
- Discoloration or odors: If you’re noticing rusty or discolored water, this may be due to corrosion inside the tank. Discoloration can also be caused by failing anode rods. You’ll probably smell a rotten egg odor coming from the water heater as these rods fail and decay. Anytime you’re noticing rusty-colored hot water, make sure to call our team at (719) 426-6030 for water heater repair.
- Odd noises: Sediment build-up is usually the culprit if you’re hearing strange or unusual noises from your water heater. What’s happening is that the sediment build-up is causing the water to overheat and produce rumbling sounds. When scaly sediment builds up on the electrical heating elements, the water heater will whine.
Installing New Systems
Should your water heater repair be extensive or if you have a water heater that is aging and not performing as well as it ought, we can install a new water heater. Our team is experienced with a variety of makes and models, both standard tanks, as well as tankless systems for water heater installation. Our professionals will ensure the device is installed properly and safely. A poor installation could lead to costly repairs later on.
When considering a new water heater, size counts. Undersized units can cause you to have frequent problems with the water not getting hot enough. If you’re using too small of a system for your household, it places a great deal of wear and tear on the system, which means you’ll have to replace it sooner than expected.
When we install a new water heater, we work closely with you to find the right system for your home. We make sure to install a water heater that’s the right size for your household by evaluating the size of your property and the typical amount of water you use.
Call To Schedule Services
When you choose The Happy Plumber Company for your plumbing services, you’re getting an experienced, local team. We offer competitive pricing for all our jobs. To schedule water heater repair in Colorado Springs, CO, call (719) 426-6030.
- Tankless Water Heater Want unlimited hot water? Consider installing a tankless water.