Experienced Repair Professionals
Much of your plumbing system is underground, including your main lines and sewer lines. Often, when people hear they need repairs to underground pipes, they picture mounds of dirt everywhere and long trenches dug into lawns. In other words, they see a lot of unsightly damage that’s going to add to the cost of the repairs. One of the latest repair methods, trenchless plumbing repair, requires minimal or no digging to expose water and sewer pipes to fix them.
The Happy Plumber Company offers a wide range of trenchless plumbing repair solutions in Colorado Springs, CO, and surrounding cities. We offer such solutions to ensure customer satisfaction in our customer-centered approach. Along with our customer-centered approach, here are some other reasons to rely on us:
- All our technicians are licensed plumbers
- We prioritize our customers’ investments, including their yards and other property
- We are committed to customer satisfaction, professionalism and sustainability
Moreover, we follow these core values to uphold our customer-centered approach:
- Positive attitude
To get a repair estimate or schedule an appointment call us at (719) 426-6030.
Our Trenchless Plumbing Repair Services
Whether you have a leak or other damage in an underground water or sewer line in Colorado Springs, CO, trenchless plumbing repair offers distinct advantages over traditional trenching. One distinct advantage is cost. Trenchless plumbing costs about half as much as traditional repairs, because it doesn’t require The Happy Plumber Company to dig long trenches from your home to the main connections in the street. Traditional repairs may require us to dig through the street or other city property, which only increases the cost. Other than small access points, very little digging is involved in trenchless plumbing repairs. So, you’ll also save on repairs to the yard and landscaping.
Trenchless plumbing is especially advantageous when it comes to slab leak repair. Since it requires no tunneling under the foundation or cutting through the slab to make the repair, the costs will be lower. Plus, there is little to no disruption to home life or business operations. Nothing has to be moved around and the property doesn’t have to be vacated while repairs are being made.
Types of Repairs
Trenchless plumbing involves one of two types of repairs, either pipe lining or pipe bursting.
- Pipelining: A flexible tube coated with resin is either blown or pulled into the damaged pipe. The tube is then inflated, and the resin hardens. The resin creates a pipe within a pipe. It’s one that’s jointless and corrosion-resistant. While the pipe lining reduces the diameter of the pipe, it doesn’t affect the removal of waste from your home. Normally only one access hole is dug with pipe lining.
- Pipe bursting: A new pipe is dragged through the old pipe, bursting it apart. The new pipe is installed in its place. Usually, with this process, two access holes are required.
Before we provide any trenchless plumbing repair, we offer free camera inspections. We send cameras attached to flexible lines through the plumbing system. These cameras capture the location of leaks, cracks, or other damage to the pipes below ground. Using the cameras also helps us determine the best course of action for the repair.
Call to Schedule an Appointment
When you need a reliable, local team for water or sewer line repairs, you can count on the professionals at The Happy Plumber Company. Schedule an appointment for trenchless plumbing repair in Colorado Springs, CO by calling (719) 426-6030.